quarta-feira, 30 de abril de 2008

A marca de Charlotte


Last night i saw a ghost
He seemed familiar to me
I welcomed him
With open arms
He said my name
And laid me down
Awoke the dreams still sleeping in my bones
You are my precious ghost
I close my eyes to see
I've touched you once again
You spent the night with me
Guilty were our pleasures
Nameless was our crime
Come back my forbidden ghost
One more time
You must leave i understand
So tell your lie to me
How in the morning everything will be alright
Yeah but to get to the morning first you have to get through the night

Morning song, de Jarvis Cocker, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Nicolas Godin e Jean-Benoit Dunckel

Filha de peixe, o que tem por herdado já foi justificado com seus trabalhos no cinema -sua Jane Eyre é ótima- e também na música. A marca da beleza -nome de outra música dela- dos pais está no estilo enigmático, sugerente e sólido de Charlotte. No album 5:55, que finalmente será lançado na Argentina daqui a uma semana, ela está acompanhada por um time de feras: o ex Pulp Jarvis Cocker, os franceses Nicolas Godin e Jean-Benoit Dunckel, do Air.

Nenhum comentário: