segunda-feira, 6 de agosto de 2007

Bijou


The roads are wet,
and I can't remember your face
as I'm driving away in this, in this taxi cab
and the driver said
Are you sure you want to leave him?

Don't I need to get these scars off my face
and I'm bleeding, not just in front of you,
but in every single place
Don't you think that I want to see him in a different way
If he were weaker, And I still loved him
maybe it wouldn't be this way

When I Hated Him (Don't tell me) (fragmento), de Bijou Phillips
Filha do John Phillips do The Mammas & The Papas, aos 15 foi morar sozinha em Nova Iorque e um ano depois foi teen model-escándalo de uma campanha de Calvin Klein.
Atriz, modelo que rejeitou o mundo das modelos, cantora, namorada do Evan Dando e do Sean Lennon, baladeira de plantão junto com a amiga Paris Hilton, musa do cinema quase B mais ou menos sexy trash em filmes como Bully, Havoc e Hostel 2

Nenhum comentário: